Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So what is it THIS time?

Tatum has diarrhea and was running a fever yesterday afternoon/evening, yet the mere mention of the fact that she's "sick" makes her insane.  So here I am again, at home, working to clear my schedule and disinfect the house.  At least I don't have to go to the store and stock up on supplies again, right?  On the other hand, I feel like I just did this, didn't I, only it was with Kellen?  Oh, the joys of parenting and the cycles of neverending chores that must be completed.  Including dealing with sick kiddos.

The poor thing.

We have begun our movie marathon, and it's starting with Bolt, one of her all-time favorites.  I'm guessing Cinderella and Enchanted are in the cards for us today as well, and possibly multiple times for each.

I have my temperature and "symptom" sheet started, and so far she's only had one 'bout' this morning.  We'll see how the rest of the day progresses, but I may be going to the store not for cleaning supplies but for additional pull-ups instead.  I'm not going with her undies with this type of symptom going on here...Can you blame me?

Well, she's saying she's hungry, so I'm off to make her some toast.  Whatever it takes to make her feel better!

2 comments:

  1. Poor baby! Hope she gets to feeling better soon! We were in the same boat last week, but both boys got sick at basically the same time! YUCK-O! Then it was my turn! At least it gets better eventually. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby! I hope today is going better for her!

    ReplyDelete