Is a common phrase at Aggie Basketball....which the kids got to experience.
And Jacey got to experience it for the first time!! I actually think this may have been her first Aggie sporting event (actual sporting event...the Yell practice doesn't count...and I'm racking my brain to think of an Aggie sporting event we have taken her to before now, but I'm coming up blank).
And, despite having a start time that was 30 minutes past when she's normally in bed, Jacey was remarkably well behaved and interactive. She was a little overwhelmed to start things off, but then played with us all and ran between the seats and was enjoying playing peek-a-boo with Maw Maw.
Tatum wanted to play her leapster almost immediately.
Kellen was into the game for quite a while. Considering that he's playing basketball right now, I think he really enjoyed watching the guys play - and WIN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment