After Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa on Tuesday night, we just hung out with them at the house and relaxed yesterday. Tatum had asked to use her pedicure set (complete with her own foot soak!!), so I obliged and gave her a manicure/pedicure.
We watched Kung Fu Panda 2 and Cars 2 with my parents.
Jacey played with her toys and Kellen alternated between conquering some new level on his game and creating masterpieces with his new art set.
Then Jacey started grabbing everyones shoes and jackets, asking to go outside. She's not very subtle when she has her mind made up about something. So Grandpa decides to take her for a walk, and Tatum hops on her bike and we four go for a walk around the neighborhood.
After Grandma and Grandpa left, I actually sat down with the kids to try and watch Kung Fu Panda 2, which despite being on multiple times, I still hadn't seen. Well...I still haven't seen it. I promptly fell asleep on the couch and had a sweet little four year old nap partner.
Kellen left us to sleep (and Jacey to nap in her crib). And in case you're wondering, the movie plays repeatedly...it doesn't go back to the main screen and wait for you to push play. You know, in case that's ever a trivia question.
After our glorious naps, the productivity kicked in a little and I managed to get all of the laundry done. Note the key words...All and done. Washed. Dried. Folded. All put away save for what couldn't go into the girls room after they went to bed for the night. And then I managed to clean the kitchen, sweep the floors for what seemed like the 15th time in three days, and clean both bathrooms, including floors but excluding tubs (just saying...).
It was a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment