Continuing on with February's clutter control theme.....I will say that this week was a little better (from my perspective at least).
A group that I work with was having a yard sale on Saturday, so we were able to donate our old BBQ grill for them to sell, and I played 'middle man' for another friend as she went through a her boys toys in her own purge mode (her toys don't play into my count)....Another friend had given me two large garbage bags full of clothes for Jacey not too long ago, so I (finally) went through those, pulled out the stuff I wanted to keep for her, and donated the rest for this particular sale. I have NO IDEA how many items were left in that bag, and they weren't in my posession all that long, but still....let's just say ~75 items left the house in those bags.
I actually had to work an event on Saturday, but when I got home, I discovered that Kellen and Daddy were deep cleaning Kellen's room. Deep cleaning. As in, there was an ENTIRE garbage bag of STUFF ready to be dumped out. Trash, broken toys, papers, wrappers, and I even think there was a banana peel. Don't ask. I didn't begin to even count, but let's say that was an easy 50 items.
Total weekly count - 126 items
Total count for February = 205 items
No comments:
Post a Comment