Sunday, February 12, 2012

February Date Night...weekend?

Moving on in our years worth of date nights....our February date night was really more of a weekend.  You see, I signed Matt and I up for the Love and Respect Marriage Conference. If you're interested, you can read more about the Love and Respect Ministry here.

What I didn't realize when I signed us up was that the conference was really a video conference and that we would be watching the conference on a screen. Oops.

But bless Matt...bless him a thousand times...he didn't complain at all.  Just asked if I had realized that and when I said no, I must have had a horrible sheepish look on my face, but he said not a word.

And I believe we both enjoyed the conference quite a bit. We learned more about ourselves and each other (if I may speak just a little for him there...)

It was a WONDERFUL conference and I highly recommend it.  EVEN if you have to watch it on a screen.

And the kids had a wonderful time with Maw Maw and Paw Paw (thank you!!) while we were at the conference. The timing was perfect and we made it back just in time for Kellen's basketball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment