Wednesday, February 01, 2012
January Running Review
My overall goal for 2012 is to average a mile a day for the year. A secondary goal, considering how the months went in 2011, is to meet that goal at least half of the months of the year in 2012.
I am taking a 90 day challenge to start off the year....run/walk for a minimum of 30 minutes every day for 90 days.
1 - 3 miles (31:50 - 10.36 min/mile)
2 - 3 miles (32:08 - 10.42 min/mile)
3 - 2.53 miles (32:52 - 11:13 min/mile; 12:17 min/mile, walked .53 mile)
4 - 2.04 miles (1 mile @ 10:49 min/mile pace; 20:11 - 1.04 mile walk with Jacey in stroller)
5 - 2.52 miles (31:03 minutes, walk/jog)
6 - 2.5 miles (34:31 minutes, walk/jog)
7 - 1.65 miles (30 minutes, walking with Kellen while pushing Jacey in stroller)
8 - 1.5 miles (34:15 minutes)
9 - 1.5 miles (30:30 minutes)
19 - 1.5 miles (30 minutes)
20 - .5 miles
22 - 1.5 miles (30 minutes)
23 - .5 miles
29 - 3 miles (33:16 minutes; 10.26, 12.35, 11.15)
30 - 3 miles (50:47 minutes, walking with Jacey in stroller)
31 - 1 mile (have no idea about the time because the app when wonky on my phone - Jacey & I walked to pick up Kellen from school)
January mileage total = 31.24 miles
Average per day = 1.01 miles/day
January Review: I obviously didn't make the 90 day challenge I was initially shooting for, but lost out on that goal when we hit some rain on January 10th and I lost my particular running window of opportunity. That seemed to kill my motivation for this month, but I ended up eeking by with meeting my goal of averaging a mile a day, so all-in-all, I'm not too upset. And this was a rough month...we have had a lot going on, so I was able to work this in along with life.
And really, isn't that the goal?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment