In trying to figure out what the kids were going to take for their Valentine's this year (you know, instead of my normal, last minute, Dollar Store cards), I have been pinning numerous cute items on Pinterest.
Apparently it got my creative juices flowing.
I came across some SweeTarts that we had at the house, and luckily for me, we had just enough for a class set for Jacey.
So, I designed a card, printed it out on regular printer paper (if you wanted to get fancier, you could always use card stock).
I glued the card to construction paper, then simply added the SweeTart with some tape in the space I had designed.
Easy as that and oh-so-cute (if I do say so myself). And here is the whole stack of them, ready to go (in advance, I might add...go me - for once).
And I think it took me less time than signing names, folding, and sticking red hearts onto the Dollar Store valentines....and the best part....this project cost me nothing out of pocket...everything to do this was already in the house.
Whoop!




No comments:
Post a Comment