I knew that once I succumbed to pinterest I would be in trouble, but I think I've done a fairly good job at making some of my pins into reality. (This is not to say that I have even completed 1% of the projects I've pinned...not even 1%, but I've done some. Some is good).
I saw one yesterday that was so cute that I decided to take the plunge with it today.
I saw this incredibly cute idea to make a weekly calendar using a collage photo frame, and knew that this would be a quick and easy way for the entire family to know who needed to be where for the week. Depending on the space, I may decide to incorporate our weekly dinner menu onto this as well, but we'll see.
I picked up the frame at the Dollar Store ($8)
...then I rummaged through my paper scraps trying to find inspiration for the insides of the frames.
After some experimentation, I decided that I liked the thicker paper better, as it made the frames tight. Considering that I was going to be writing on the glass with a dry erase marker, I decided I didn't want the glass to be 'wiggly'. You decide what's best for you. I played with the color scheme.
Then had what I was comfortable with for a finished product.
Add the days of the week and your calendar with a dry erase marker after you hang in the spot of your choosing and you're ready to go!





Super cute!!!!
ReplyDelete