1 - 1.51 miles - 18:29 (11:24 min/mile - pushing Jacey in the stroller)
2 - 2.06 miles - #1 run 1.01 - 10:26 (pushing Jacey in the stroller); #2 run 1.05 - 9:55
3 - 1.68 miles - 16:33
4 - 1.52 miles - 17:17
7 - 1.5 miles - 18:03
8 - 3.01 miles - 31:55
9 - .51 miles - 5:29
July monthly total = 11.79 miles
Yearly total = 95.96 miles
Mileage Deficiency before July =97.83 miles
Mileage Deficiency after July = 117.04 miles
2012 Recap:
January total = 31.24 (31 days) [MET GOAL]
February total = 9.26 (29 days)
March total = 12.4 (31 days)
April total = 0 (30 days)
May total = 11.2 miles (31 days)
June total= 20.07 miles (30 days)
July total = 11.79 miles (31 days)
Another UG month. I truly am not supposed to go backwards, but that's what I'm doing this year. I started off the month at a fabulous pace...then loe and behold, we got rain in July. Who complains about rain in July?? Not me. But rain in July sidetracked me, because I couldn't run during the times I needed to run because of the rain...so that threw me off schedule. Then life happened and I continued to get off schedule, with a variety of scheduling conflicts and a random leg strain that sidelined me for virtually the remainder of the month.
Ug. Just ug. This yearly total should be a month and a half of running at a decent schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment