Thursday, August 04, 2005
Go buy a lotto ticket
Maybe that's what I should go and do now! I just came back from Coach Fran's Chalk Talk with Judy and won both a door prize and a raffle ticket prize! And I rarely win door prizes/raffles, etc. The door prize is a TAMU tree (small, table-sized) decorated with various TAMU related items: Bonfire, Aggie ring, Freeb!rds burrito, elephant, etc...it's really cute! There were lots of great raffle items, but the one I ended up with is what I'll call a "pamper package" and includes a bottle of wine, two wine glasses, a bath sponge, bath mist spray, a rubber Sarge (instead of rubber ducky), bath salts, a relaxation CD, etc, all in a rectangular wicker basket. Maw Maw and Paw Paw took Kellen back with them to Conroe and Matt and I have a night to ourselves tomorrow night, so perhaps we'll get to use some of the relaxation items then. Fun stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment