Saturday, April 22, 2006

All boy

Illustrations to solidify my "all boy" little man...

This is the climbing wall at the birthday party from last weekend that he successfully climbed on his first attempt. At the time that this picture was taken, I have NO idea how many times he had climbed this thing. When he started, he did have socks and shoes on, but after being in the moon jump, it was easier just to keep them off, and he seemed to do just fine without them on this. Go figure. Oddly enough, I wasn't even really worried about him getting hurt on this...am I simply getting numb to the minor injuries at this point in time? Hmmm...

Easter pics...


Then Easter Sunday afternoon when we went and got our wonderful spring pictures (then again...I could be a little biased)

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect setting for which to take these pictures, and for it being as late as it was - Kellen behaved remarkably well! With everything that happened over that weekend, I really appreciate the fact that we were actually able to get these done at all, but Matt knew that I really wanted to do this and we just wanted to spend some time together. Kellen was so entertaining in the car - pointing out all of the sights and "pretty flowers" along the way to our perfect spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment