Monday, April 24, 2006

Prayers Needed

Matt's friend is in need of prayers again...It's so hard to understand God's will - and I'm sure that I never will on this one, not until I'm looking God and Jesus in the face and ask them "Why?" Will it matter at that point? I'm referring to his friend that he went to high school with, the one that's been battling cancer now for a couple of years. I guess Matt had a conversation with him today and it seems now that despite undergoing treatment for the last couple of weeks, the tumors are growing and he's going to have to make a decision between quantity and quality of life. As you can well imagine, this is hitting Matt really hard, so please pray not only for Tom and his family, but for Matt as he deals with this and the helplessness that he all feel as we try and understand why good people have to go through rotten things here on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment