She's also apparently pretty good at mimicking some sounds (except momma, of course). So, I thought I would try and capture some of her utter cuteness on video (thanks again Maw Maw, for letting me borrow your camera for a brief time). Here are her vocal talents after dinner last night. My goal was to catch her and her new "oh" sounds, which I did, but I also seem to have caught her saying "da da" and Kellen chatting with her as well...Too cute!
She's also figured out that when someone says, "Yay!", that you're supposed to clap. I've been trying to capture that on video as well, but have only been met with marginal success. She does; however, do this quite well and quite often - I'm just not that good at managing to capture it!
I think that she's still working on those teeth (well, she must still be working on them since we don't have any additional teeth), but she doesn't seem to be hurting quite as much. I wonder how long these ones will take to come through? Another 4 month teething process for 2 teeth perhaps? I certainly hope not!
No comments:
Post a Comment