Monday, October 01, 2007

Teeth!!!

It finally happened! Tatum got her first tooth through last Thursday, and I confirmed that she got her second one through this weekend (I'll write it in the book as yesterday, 'cause I SURE thought I felt it, but she wasn't letting me confirm it). That might explain why she was so incredibly fussy on Saturday...so much so that I wanted run away, huh? *grin*

Anyway...we had another incredibly busy weekend...Astros game (yes, the ENTIRE family, including Aunt Boo, Maw Maw and Paw Paw), then the Baylor game on Saturday (I stayed in Conroe and watched the kids - see above for the running away impulse), then Matt and Aunt Boo went back down for the Astros game on Sunday afternoon.

The kids has LOTS of fun at the game...Tatum was in awe of the fireworks and of course, Kellen has his ears covered the entire time because, "they're REALLY loud!" and he sometimes shies away from super-loud noises. For being a 7:05 start time, and ending up being such a late night, BOTH kids did REMARKABLY well at the game. Tatum just got hot and overtired, but I sweet-talked a worker into letting me into the "cush" boxes to cool down...finally got her to sleep (note to self: wearing a 20 lb almost 7 month old in a Snuglie NO LONGER WORKS on Mommy's back)...then went back to my seat to watch the rest of the game...Even the cheering and yelling didn't faze her too much (ok...so she would open her eyes, move her head, and then plop it back into my chest each time, but hey...she stayed asleep until the fireworks!).

Biggio, Biggio, Biggio...

No comments:

Post a Comment