Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

So we went trick-or-treating tonight...down what I refer to as sorority row. And the kids had a good time! Here is Kellen all decked out and ready to go.....And Tatum just hanging out...

And several of the houses actually had stations set up where the kids could come in and play games and stuff...too cool!


Kellen had a blast! At one of the houses, they even had a station where the kids could decorate their own cookies. Kellen was all over that one! Anyone surprised? Really? Tatum, on the other hand, just chilled out. I don't know that I expected much more from her for this year anyway. We did go into one of the houses with a "grown-up" Snow White, so we just HAD to get a picture of the big Snow White and the little Snow White...it was so adorable!



Kellen wanted to call it quits this year MUCH earlier than last year...so all we did was sorority row. We ended up not going to the mall or any of the community game places like we did last year, which was OK by me! He still came out of the deal with a bag FULL of candy - more than I'll let him eat in at least 6 months.

I think he was just so excited about going to Maw Maw and Paw Paw's tonight and leaving for his trip tomorrow that he was ready to get on with it. They're flying out tomorrow morning and going to DC and then to Delaware for the pumpkin chunkin' contest. He's going to have so much fun!! (And I think Maw Maw and Paw Paw might need a vacation from their vacation when they get back!)

No comments:

Post a Comment