Grandpa Gerren came to visit today, and hung out with me and the kids. We had a really good time, and it was very helpful to have an extra pair of hands to entertain the kids while I was trying to continue to get things done around the house - nevermind that the kids thoroughly enjoyed playing with their Grandpa! Things are really starting to take shape around here, Tatum now has baby food (bananas, pears & squash at least) and I can say that almost all of the laundry is done. Almost. Which is actually saying quite a bit.
Tatum also had her first taste of meat today...in the form of a meat stick. I think she really liked it! She ate almost an entire stick! And I think that she's trying to cut some more teeth, but not the "normal" next set...it seems like she's skipping the top teeth and going to another set on the bottom. And they really seem to be bothering her. Poor thing! We did the triple threat tonight...ibuprophen, teething tablets and orajel, then I let her chew on a toothbrush just to see if that made her feel any better. It must have, because it gave me enough of a reprieve so that Grandpa could hold her while I scarfed down my dinner. Whew!
We decided to go to the pumpkin patch after Kellen woke up from his nap, and try as I might, I just didn't get that "perfect" shot of the two of them, but I do have a few that turned out rather nicely, I think. Kellen couldn't get past "holding" Tatum during the shots of the two of them. It was really very cute...he just wanted to wrap his arms around her and hold her for the pictures. Adorable!!! He's SUCH a good big brother, my goodness!!
And of course, Kellen had to pick out a little pumpkin to bring home, but what's new?





Tatum also had her first taste of meat today...in the form of a meat stick. I think she really liked it! She ate almost an entire stick! And I think that she's trying to cut some more teeth, but not the "normal" next set...it seems like she's skipping the top teeth and going to another set on the bottom. And they really seem to be bothering her. Poor thing! We did the triple threat tonight...ibuprophen, teething tablets and orajel, then I let her chew on a toothbrush just to see if that made her feel any better. It must have, because it gave me enough of a reprieve so that Grandpa could hold her while I scarfed down my dinner. Whew!
We decided to go to the pumpkin patch after Kellen woke up from his nap, and try as I might, I just didn't get that "perfect" shot of the two of them, but I do have a few that turned out rather nicely, I think. Kellen couldn't get past "holding" Tatum during the shots of the two of them. It was really very cute...he just wanted to wrap his arms around her and hold her for the pictures. Adorable!!! He's SUCH a good big brother, my goodness!!
And of course, Kellen had to pick out a little pumpkin to bring home, but what's new?





I love the 'triple threat' - HaHa! Those pictures are too cute. I can't believe how big Tatum is getting! :)
ReplyDelete