Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Kellen's summer begins

from Maw Maw:

'Three days and nights at Mawmaw and Pawpaw's. Chocolate Chip Cookies for breakfast (but a good breakfast of some combination of toast, cereal, fruit, etc. in addition), hot dogs, two trips to the park including a great deal of squirrel chasing, snacks in the park, an Astros game, CiCi's, sword fighting, playing on the deck with dinos and zoo animals, Hungry, Hungry Hippos with Daddy and PawPaw, coloring, play doh, The Chipmunks meet Wolfman, Tarzan - whew!

Which might explain why he almost feel asleep at CiCi's tonight and was gone before we made it to Walgreens a few blocks down the road. Yes, at about 7:00 p.m.! He is in bed and hopefully will stay asleep until morning.'

****************

And she neglected to indicate that he threw up last night because, in his words, he "ate too much junk." Now, I have NO idea if that is accurate or not, but it was an interesting way to start off my morning as I was driving to work and trying to get the play-by-play of the 'Stros game.

He is, according to him, missing his sister, as he wanted me to pass the phone to her so that he could talk with her, and then when I couldn't do that (I WAS driving, after all), he accepted speakerphone so that he could talk with her. He also passed a hug through the phone to me for her.

Now isn't that just precious?

No comments:

Post a Comment