Monday, June 08, 2009

Weekend bliss...

Saturday...
Full of outside playing, naps, then to the movies to watch UP in 3-D. If you haven't seen it, take your tissues. I was bawling like a baby, but it was SO GOOD!!

Sunday...
Unfortunately, both Mommy and Daddy were a little under the weather to start the day off, so we both slept in and missed church. We recovered, had some more outside time, naps, then headed to the pool (FINALLY!!) for a while. We had to cut our pool trip a little early due to an *incident* that luckily, neither of my kids caused - the pool had to be closed for 24 hours. On the bright side, that resulted in rain checks - so it was basically a free trip to the pool! YAY!

I have a sunburn today to show for all of the weekend fun, but I did it to myself! It's not that bad, so I'm hopeful that it was tan rather than peel.

As for today, Kellen started his daycamp here in town and really seemed to like it...he has three of the same counselors, which I like very much! He was happy to see them, too! He came home just talking about all of the games that they played, and thought it was really fun that they just played all day long!

Lucky him! Tomorrow they go on their field trip for the week.

And to finish off the day, Chick-fil-A reinstated their Milkshake Mondays for June and July, so we're putting THAT back into the mix for our Monday night dinners! I mistakenly thought that 3 'milkshakes' (for each milkshake you purchase, you get a free 8 piece nugget) would be sufficient for all 4 of us, but I was sorely mistaken. I think Tatum ate 12 nuggets on her own. Uh huh. We DID share the milkshakes, but I made Daddy a few sandwiches for dinner, which he never seems to mind anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment