If a house is clean and no one is there to see it, was it ever really clean?
I'm beginning to wonder. Because you can't really tell I did all that much work last week. *sigh*
Such is life with kids and a crazy, full schedule. At least one when you don't work your fingers to the bone and are trying not to put too much pressure on yourself, huh?
I got up this morning, looked around, and lamented that my hard work and effort hadn't stayed visible for longer than it did. Then you know what I did about it tonight when Kellen and I got home?
Nothing.
We ate cereal (his dinner request), changed clothes, and went to the pool. We had a BLAST, came home, played a game of Investigate (AKA Go Fish), read a book, then I tucked him in bed.
So, if you happen to stop by my house, it was clean last week - sorry you missed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment