Well, a little over two months have officially flown by since Jacey joined us. Here are some pictures of her on the 17th. I apologize for the orange overtones in the colors, but these were taken with my phone. The 'good' (or better) ones are still on my camera.
As of yesterday morning (2 months and 4 days, or 9 weeks and 4 days- pick your own way of calculating her age), her stats were:
10 pounds, 8 ounces (50th %)
23 1/4 inches long (80th %)
Head circumference - 39 cm (55th %)
She really liked looking at herself in the mirror, and this was the best shot I could get of her tummy time and holding her head up. She holds it up MUCH better than this, my phone just doesn't take pictures that quickly, because the girl moves. A lot.
She had a great visit, got 3 shots (which neither she nor I enjoyed) and settled down pretty quickly afterwards. Unfortunately, her method of coping with the pain and soreness of the shots was to eat, which she did every two hours until I took her to day care after lunch. And apparently she continued to be in pain and fussy...poor thing! When I picked her up after work, her coping mechanism of eating continued - she wanted to be in my arms, eating, or at least have the option to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment