Monday, September 06, 2010

Pictures

I realized that I am woefully behind in uploading my pictures to my Shutterfly account.  I tried to log in, only to realize that I had forgotten my password.  I tried to log into the email address to which the account was linked.  I had forgotten the password to that, too.  I reset the email password, then reset the Shutterfly password, then logged in to Shutterfly and changed my email address.  Fixed that problem!

I'm just wondering how long it will take for me to catch up with Shutterfly.  I haven't uploaded pictures to that site since ..... fall of 2008.


Yikes!

I'm starting with the most recent pictures and will work backwards.  That way, I should have the current pictures in with enough time to work on the now-expected calendars for Christmas.

My goal (and it seems to have turned into a long term one) is to get the first year photo book done for Tatum and to try and keep up-to-date with Jacey's.  Alas, I'm already 6 weeks behind on that one. (Laugh now, it's good to have goals!)

If anyone has any ideas about organizing their digital photos, please feel free to share!

Update: It's now 8:56 PM and I am on the last picture folder from 2010. Wow, just wow.  I'll get there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment