Well, I was 'tagged' in Melissa's post, so I figured I would go ahead and answer the questions. I'll apologize ahead of time for my boring answers, but hey.....if you're reading this then you probably already know that I don't lead the most exciting life out there.
1. What brand of toilet paper do you use? Whatever brand Matt buys at the store or what I have a coupon for or is the least expensive at the time!
2. Who is the celebrity that you are most embarrassed to admit you have a crush on? Embarrassed? Me?! Hmmm...Like Melissa, I like Johnny Depp (and have since 21 Jump Street, so it's not a recent thing), Ryan Reynolds, but am not really embarrased by either of those facts.
3. What is your all time favorite movie? Tough one! So I'm going to cheat...The Goonies, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (a must-see for it to feel like Christmas to me), Tombstone, You've Got Mail, 50 First Dates, insert numerous chick-flicks here...
4. What store do you spend most of your paycheck? Do daycares and Kids Klub count as stores? If not, probably Kroger.
5. What is your favorite restaurant? I have many, 'cause I like food! Olive Garden (love, love, love their salad!), Cheddar's (best and cheapest dessert in TOWN! - cookie monster!!), Freeb!rds (hey, it's not too classy but I still dig it!), Mi Cocina (has recently changed their name to Polly Cocina, but that doesn't stick well in my brain)
6. What is your most favorite thing to do in the town you live in? Go watch movies
7. Where is the best place you have been on vacation? Skiing in Colorado
8. What is the most distance place you have visited? Europe during the summer after my freshman year in college. Visited Italy, France, Germany, England...it was a wonderful whirlwind trip!
And now I apparently need to 'tag' 8 other people, so here goes! (If you've already been tagged, feel free to just link to your prior list) :)
Julie George
Brandy Scott
Gini Howerton
Michelle Skow
Missy Schrib
Jennifer Harrell
Jennifer Karnes
Jennifer Westling
No comments:
Post a Comment