Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Scripture Memory (Verse 11 & 12)

Yikes!!

Where have I been?  I'm behind in getting these memory verses out here....

Verse 11 (for June 1)
He has put his angels in charge of you to watch over you wherever you go. They will catch you in their hands so that you will not hit your foot on a rock.
Psalm 91:11-12 (NCV)
Link to the Verse 11 post

Verse 12 (for June 15)
Think about the things that are good and worthy of praise. Think about the things that are true and honorable and right and pure and beautiful and respected.
Philippians 4:8 (NCV)
Link to the Verse 12 post

And we're halfway there!!  Are you keeping up?  Don't worry if you've fallen behind.  There is no better time to catch up and work on your consistency than NOW.  And I don't care when you're reading this.  Now is NOW!

What are the ways in which you're putting God's word into your heart this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment