Saturday, March 04, 2006

Date night

Matt and I had a date night tonight...what fun! I had received a gift certificate to a steak house in Snook for Christmas, and MawMaw and PawPaw were in desperate need of a Kellen-fix, so they came over and took him to the park for a while and watched him while we went out to eat. What a treat! It was a well deserved reward for work well-done today (ok, so we, at least I, didn't get as much done as I wanted to, but we both did get quite a bit done around the house today...and we still have one more day left of the weekend).

Apparently Kellen repeatedly slid down the slide...over and over and over...they had taken his tricycle and baseball set, as well as his football, but he mostly wanted to slide...He just loves that so much!

And, for those of you who were wondering, the renting of Ice Age worked...he's no longer scared of the lion, and I'm still working on getting him to call it a tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment