We've told Kellen that his hugs help to make us feel better, so after I dozed today and he decided that it was time for me to wake up, he showered me with hugs and after every one, kept saying, "I making you feel better, right Mommy?" It was just the sweetest thing!
I think that he's in the middle of a growth spurt right now...he ate two regular sized pankcakes this morning for a late breakfast (his Pap Pa Gerren would be proud), then snacked on yogurt before nap, finished it off when he woke up, then has eaten a Cheerio cereal breakfast bar, a strawberry fruit breakfast bar, and a Cinnamon Toast cereal breakfast bar. [just for the record - I don't normally let him eat this, but he hasn't been feeling well today and this was a simple solution to a somewhat peaceful food issue for him today] And he's been eating like this (volume-wise) for about a week or week and a half now...just abnormally large portions for him (at one point in time it was normal for him to eat 4 scrambled eggs plus 2 small pancakes for breakfast - NOT KIDDING, but not anymore).
We'll see how long this little spurt lasts and what we end up with afterwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment