Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Potty man & tattle tale

Some days I really feel like we're making progress on this potty thing...then other days...well.

Kellen cracked me up on the way to school this morning...He had me wondering if Matt had gotten pulled over for speeding, because he asked me to "go fast like Daddy" and then said something about Daddy getting in trouble. I asked him if Daddy had gotten in trouble while he was with him...and asked him if Daddy had gotten pulled over by a policeman. He told me yes and nodded his head very seriously...I called Matt and asked him about it...told him that his little boy was trying to tattle on him. Matt laughed and said that Kellen had asked him to go fast, too, but that he had told Kellen no because that could get him in trouble and Kellen didn't want Daddy to get in trouble, right? Well, apparently the poor little guy just got all kinds of confused.

He's moving to the next class up in school on Monday, so tomorrow is really his last day in Ms. Christy's classroom and she's not taking it well. When Matt picked Kellen up from school yesterday and got his stuff from her room, I guess he mentioned something to her about it and she got upset, again...She's commented to us several times that she's really going to miss him and that he's one of her favorites, which is something that I'm sure she's not supposed to say. I made sure that I took a picture of Kellen today for her...one of his fall school pictures that is just oh-so-cute! He's going to have major adjustment issues as well, so I'm really not looking forward to that next week. He really likes Ms. Rhanda, but Ms. Christy has her own special spot in the nightly "bless" (prayer) time...he blesses his teachers and friends and then blesses Ms. Christy on top of that...We'll have quite the adjustment on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment