It was a wierd feeling today to wake up in a completely empty house (not including the dog) and I wondered...why is it that I can't really remember living like this? It wasn't that long ago that this was what it was like when Matt was at work...just me and Bailey. But I can't remember it...life before and without Kellen just seems hazy...a blur.
It was a really early morning (alarm going off by ~ 3:30 AM). I was waiting to meet my ride at 5:00 AM...and we were in Galveston by a little after 8:00 AM...the presentations went well - I don't think I have any student prospects out of this trip, but perhaps some seeds were planted. The folks down at the Galveston campus like to really roll out the red carpet for us, and today was no exception - they took us out to eat for a snazzy seafood lunch and I'm still full from all of the appetizers, seafood gumbo, and shrimp pasta that I had! They really spoil us on these trips!
No comments:
Post a Comment