Thursday, May 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

It's Grandpa Gerren's birthday today, and I thought that Kellen was going to sing to him this morning, but nope...as soon as I got him on the phone munchkin man decided that he wasn't going to grace us with his singing. Little toot!

Things are going all right over here...just rolling along. Kellen's school pictures came in today and they are just too cute! He looks adorable! I just love his sweet smile!

His teacher told me that he's doing really well on the potty...we're averaging an accident a day (using the training pants only - no pull-ups even during naptime - whoo hoo), so I think that's pretty good. I think that perhaps next week I'll move to a reward grab bag system and start letting him pick something out of a grab bag on the days that he doesn't have any accidents or poo poo's in the potty...I think that might be an incentive for him to work on this a little more...Who knows?

That's about it for us...just getting ready to go away for the weekend...Ft. Worth Friday night and then to a welcome-back party and a wedding on Saturday in the Stephenville/Tolar area...we'll be back sometime on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment