So, today was my big day. I'm the age that everyone "holds" at now. That seems very wierd. My day didn't start out well, but it had virtually nowhere to go but up! My car had no gas when I tried to leave this morning to get Kellen to daycare and me to work, but Matt put some in it for me so I could make it to the gas station, then I burned my hand on the coffee while getting a filler at the gas station. But, I somehow knew that this was going to happen (all except the burn part) - so it didn't bother me at all! It's just one of those things. No biggie! My big plans for the day included: Work...birthday cake & ice cream...lunch with some of my co-workers...home to a wonderful spaghetti meal cooked by Matt...then watched Alias and Lost, and now the season finalie of Invasion.
Kellen was so cute today...he was talking about my birthday and asking where my, "Happy Birthday cake was?" and saying, "Happy birthday cake to mommy."
Too adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment