Thursday, May 08, 2008

3.0

Congratulations Sweetie!!!

Grades posted today, and Matt got a 3.0. I think that's WONDERFUL, and am so proud of him. He knows that it's good, I think he's proud and happy as well, but quite honestly, there also a part of him that's bummed.

He went in and talked with his English prof, and walked out of that meeting thinking he was going to get an A in that class, largely in part because, if my understanding of that meeting is correct, that's pretty much what he was told. Then another meeting later and final grades are out and that's not quite the case. He just barely missed getting an A in that class.

BUT, considering that he juggled his family, a full-time job which required QUITE A BIT of shift switching over the entire semester just so that he could make it to class (since attendance was a requirement), AND a part-time job, I think that's pretty good and am SO PROUD OF HIM!!

Now, we just need a babysitter so that I can take him out for a steak dinner to celebrate properly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment