And no, it isn't my daughter...but there's a biter in her midst. And I don't know if she's getting the bulk of the biting, but she got bitten (again) today by this kiddo. On her back.
I will say, though, that the kid did bite in apparent frustration at having their toy snatched from them by my daughter. But still.
The last time she was bitten it was because she dared get in front of said kid and I guess put her hand on a doorway near the kids mouth. Still not quite sure on the details of that one, but suffice it to say, the teeth marks were there for a few days.
Ouch.
I've been told that the workers are doing all that they can and are utilizing a variety of age appropriate behavior modification techniques on the kid.
I guess nowadays you can't just bite 'em back to show the kid how much it hurts someone else when you do that to them, huh?
Perhaps this is why my darling Tatum has starting to bite a bit when she's upset? Learned behavior, perhaps???
No comments:
Post a Comment