Monday, May 05, 2008

God said, "No"

Well, God knows the way that I like things...no unclear decisions, bright and shining billboard-like beacons - pathways lit with His signs directing me along His path. Matt and I were recently faced with a decision that we needed to make. We both prayed and came to the same decision...one in which we felt that God was directing.

Well, God said, "No." Despite both Matt and I feeling like He had said yes. It was in regard to our housing situation. At any rate....the house that we thought we were supposed to be getting into got leased between the time that we looked at it and when we were trying to fill out an application for it.

I won't lie and say that I'm not disappointed, but we asked God to not allow us to be confused, to be crystal clear regarding the decisions we had to make, and to close ANY and ALL doors that were supposed to be closed and to ONLY open the doors that we needed opened. The door can't be closed much more than this, huh?

Ok God, whatcha' got in store for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment