Oh my goodness!!!...this movie was AWESOME!!!
According to Matt, who some of you may not know is a Marvel maniac, this is "hands-down, the best super hero movie they've made based on a Marvel comic." While I'm not the comic critic that he is, I do have to agree that the move IS SO GOOD!!
We went to watch it Friday afternoon during a matinee (I took a half-day off on Friday afternoon and it was SO NICE!!), we came out and Matt said, "I want to go watch it again RIGHT NOW!" My comment was, "We don't have enough time to do that AND pick up the kids by 6:15." I would have EASILY been able to watch it again, too!!
It is violent, (hello - it's a superhero movie, and about someone that is getting back at a bad guy within a weapons manufacturing company, what do you expect?), but not graphically so (at least in my opinion) - as in, they show things being blown up, but there were only a few instances where you saw people's injuries, and even then, it wasn't blatant. Other than one sexually-explicit scene (to set the stage for the main characters initial personality issues/flaw), Matt and I probably wouldn't have a problem letting Kellen watch it. Although we would have to explain things to him during the movie.
For those that haven't seen the trailer yet (where have you been?) check it out here at http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/
No comments:
Post a Comment