We'll have a pizza party next Monday night to commemorate the end-of-the-season and will hand out the trophies then.
After his game last night, we did a quick-change for both kids, with this assistance of MawMaw and PawPaw, and headed over to the MSC for the Fall Festival there. We had mid-season costume adjustments for a couple of reasons. 1. MawMaw and PawPaw bought Kellen an Aggie football outfit (and wow, did we have a crisis when the shoulder pads ripped on that after trying it on maybe 3 times...wanna' guess the likelihood of finding another one in his size in this town...or in Conroe?...you guessed it. NOT! Luckily the Spring Academy had one and MawMaw and PawPaw picked it up and brought it over...WHEW!); 2. Tatum's little body had a reaction to her super-cute Cinderella costume (contact dermititis to the tulle, I guess...but I didn't know until I took the outfit off of her...it cleared up really quickly, but why do that to her again?). So...while I was wracking my brain for another costume for Tatum, along came the football outfit for Kellen and, viola' - a theme was born.
You guessed it...and no surprise coming from our family, right? Matt and I even had on our jerseys to go as "fans" and complete the theme.
The first picture shows Tatum happy, because, well, she's eating a cookie. :) The next few pictures aren't quite as great because I was actually trying to get a "cute" picture, so the cookie got taken away. What WAS I thinking, anyway? For the third picture, she got the cookie back, but wouldn't sit still and pose, so we finally just gave up. They did enter and win 2nd place in the Costume Contest...but I think they were cuter than the Little Red Riding Hood girl...but hey, perhaps I'm a little biased? Nah...just look at 'em! They're adorable!







No comments:
Post a Comment