Wednesday, February 11, 2009

3 days in a row...

Now I'm detecting a pattern. Here we are at Wednesday, and no accidents for Tater-tot at daycare again today. She's even poo poo'ed on the potty.

Now, I was expecting some problems today, but perhaps they'll show up tomorrow - she snuck a drink of unknown size of Kellen's "special" yogurt drink this morning. There are two problems with that. First, it's a strawberry flavored drink and she can't have 1) fruit and 2) strawberries, specifically, yet and the next BIG problem is that it was Kellen's "special" drink, which means it had a FULL dose of laxative in it. I have NO IDEA how much of the drink she got before I caught her. Will that catch up with her tomorrow? We shall see.

We're almost at Valentine's day and I'm quickly realizing this holiday has snuck up on me. Both of the kids have school parties on Friday afternoon, and we're currently valentine-less in this household. Yikes!

I guess I know what my project for tomorrow will be. After the chili cook off. Oh yes...the undergraduate chili cook off is tomorrow immediately after work. So as I type, the third pound of ground beef is browning on the stove for my chili. Yes, I know it's late. I might not even have the chance to throw it all together until the morning. Because other than the meat, I don't have any of the rest of the ingredients I need to actually MAKE the chili. Another yikes! Oh well, I guess it's ok for only deciding to enter it at all last night!

1 comment:

  1. We had Valentine's parties at school today, so I was doing the running yesterday!

    ReplyDelete