As many of you know, Tatum has been choosing, as she feels like it, to potty train herself. Periodically, I'll ask her whether she wants to wear undies or a diaper as she's getting dressed in the morning. The past couple of days, she's chosen undies.
And she's done ok during the day...I don't have high expectations, and it doesn't really matter to me whether or not she has accidents during the day. I take LOTS of undies, diapers, and lots of changes of clothes, just in case.
Well, I go to pick her up today, fully expecting to see her in an outfit other than that in which I dropped her off.
Not so.
She didn't have ANY accidents today. At all.
They put her in a diaper at nap time. But it was dry even after she woke up.
No accidents. None.
Now...I don't expect this to continue, but WOW! Way to go baby girl! I guess you wanted to make a big splash once you hit 23 months old, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment