So I'm starting week 2 of the Thankfulness Project. I'm actually having a hard time narrowing down what I want to list each day! Praise God for all of the blessings He's given me!
8th - I'm thankful that on a cool day, with iced and foggy windshields, that I have a vehicle. One that fits all my kids, their car seats/booster seats and their gear. One that fits a few more people, even with my family loaded. One that starts regularly. One that has working brakes (odd thankful, you might think...except in high school my boat didn't always have reliable brakes and I'm always thankful when brakes work consistently). One that is, in general, in good working order. One that gets me from point A to point Z (not B, because I have 3 kids and there is no such thing as a simple trip any more).
Week 1 Thankful List
When was the last time you were thankful for your vehicle?
No comments:
Post a Comment