I've gotten so much of out this project, that I might reserve at least one day a week to try and continue to remind myself to be thankful for what I have...We all need added incentive to be thankful and content, don't we?
22nd - Today I'm thankful that Jacey slept through the night last night. We (I) started night training her (again) last night. We had worked with her quite a bit to get her to the point where she was going to sleep on her own and sleeping pretty well. That all ended after she had croup, because none of us could stand to hear her cry and the croup freaked us all out so much. So...since she's now well over that, I decided it was high time that she learned to fall asleep on her own again. After two hours of her ripping the paci out of her mouth and screaming, she finally fell asleep. And stayed asleep. All night. From about 9:30 last night until after 6 am this morning. I'm thankful for a full nights rest. I didn't realize how much I had missed it until I got it. Funny how that works.
Read the rest of the month here
No comments:
Post a Comment