So it was back to work today for me. Matt stayed home with Kellen, as daycare was closed, and I got the report that Kellen was a bit of a handful...fussy and just cranky. Daddy's thinking that the munchkin isn't feeling well. Uh oh. Not what we need...he's had the runny nose, sneezing, coughing thing, but hasn't been running a fever, I just hope it isn't getting any worse. I haven't felt the need to give him a breathing treatment for a while - in a very long time, actually - so I hope we don't have to go back to those again. The last time I actually remember having to give him a breathing treatment was when he and I were in Ohio, I think...or did I even have to give him one when we were there? No, that was a high fever, but I don't remember breathing trouble in addition to that...I just took the breathing treatment maching and medicine just in case...did I give him a treatment there? Hmmm...when was the last time he had to have a breathing treatment? Well, my memory obviously isn't registering, so it's clearly been quite some time...
Poor guy...even as I'm typing this I can hear him coughing in his sleep. I hope that he's able to get a good night's sleep tonight and try and get over this thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment