Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Basketball fun

Kellen and I went to the women's basketball Big VII conference opener tonight against Oklahoma State...it was a good game and we won 74-52 and one of the best part's was that the tickets were half-price...he and I both got in for $4.00 - Whoo Hoo! Kellen did really well..he only got restless during the last 5-6 minutes of the 2nd part of the game, which I thought was pretty good! It started earlier than previous games we had attended, which is one of the reasons that I think he did so well...a 5:30 start time is a really good thing for him! He loved to watch the Aggie Dance Team, of course, and swayed and clapped while they were on, then asked for more when they were finished. He sure is all boy, isn't he? I asked him if he wanted to go to the basketball game when I picked him up at daycare, and that's all he talked about until we actually got to the game. He really enjoyed himself and we had a great time.

We had originally planned to go and see Daddy tonight since he's on a 48, but there were too many issues with the trucks at both stations, so we decided against it...I would have hated to drive Kellen and I down there for them to get a call and us not get a chance to spend any time with Daddy - that would have really stunk. I guess it worked out all right anyway. Since we switched gears and went to the game, I had planned to come home and watch Lost, but didn't think about the fact that tonight is the Rose Bowl...Hello, Rebecca!

No comments:

Post a Comment