Friday, January 20, 2006

Truck

Well, in this last week I feel like I've been hit by a truck...a mac truck, but I was somewhat expecting this (see one of my previous posts when I discussed my expectations for the first week of classes). There hasn't been a day this week that I've taken a lunch or left the office before 6 PM...daycare closes at 6:15 PM, so I'm cutting it really close to be able to get Kellen before they close and I get charged extra $$ for being late...and was actually late on Wednesday by ~ 5-7 minutes, so they have a right to charge me but I don't know if they will. I've brought work home with me (but was just too exhausted to do it), so I guess that negates the effort, huh?

There is a lot going on, so my brain really isn't able to focus and direct for this post...more regular posts will begin again once the first week of school craziness has come to an end.

1 comment:

  1. I know. I thought about calling you a couple of times this week, but changed my mind. YOu need the rest! *hugs* Hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete