Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Kellen's wish
Today Kellen really got his Daddy, shocked him right to the core, I believe...by telling him that he wanted a baby brother. Yup. I'm really not sure where he's getting this, except perhaps at daycare...one of the moms of a kid in his class is expecting their second child - perhaps their discussing this in his class?, and the director of the daycare is now back from maternity leave, but still! He can't seem to make up his mind about whether he wants a baby sister or brother. He told me the other day he wanted a baby sister, then changed his mind and ordered an older sister....today it was a baby brother. As I was putting him to bed tonight he decided to ask for an older brother & older sister, plus a baby sister and baby brother. Hold on a minute there bucko! It doesn't quite work like that! He's cracking me up with this, but it's so sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment