We sure did that last night! Matt was/is on a 48...and I had rented a movie Monday night, but we didn't get a chance to watch it, so Kellen & I came home and watched Shark Tales last night. I got off of work at a decent time...was at daycare by 5:35 yesterday afternoon, made it home by 6:00 and we had the movie going shortly thereafter...I was dissapointed, but Kellen enjoyed it. It won't be one of the ones that we put on the list to buy, unless we can get it for $5.00 or less or something like that. At 8:00 Kellen finally said that he was hungry, and wanted cereal bars...rule breakin' here we go! I relented...and that's what he got for supper...a very late supper. Before the movie we tried to call his MawMaw and PawPaw to wish then a Happy Valentines Day, but just got a voicemail on their cell...called his Pap Pa & Gramma and talked to them both...I was pushing it because I forced those calls before the movie, and he was getting ancy...
On another note, yesterday was day # 2 that he's had only 1 accident at school. The second accident for both days was in the transition between school and home. When we got home yesterday he told me that he had pee peed in his underwear, then proceeded to pee pee in the potty...stayed dry throughout the entire movie, then pee peed again in the potty when the movie was over...YEAH! I think I've found a technique that's going to work with him...a least a little bit...Thank goodness for pull-ups with Buzz and Woody!...That might be the incentive that he needs and what works for him. We'll see and I'm still not stressing about it...after all, he's just 2 1/2 and doing very well by most accounts with this particular issue!
No comments:
Post a Comment