Well, it's the weekend...and we had big plans that may or may not actually make it through to fruition. This weekend is the opener weekend for Aggie Baseball, and Matt and I were really looking forward to taking Kellen to at least one of the games, but it rained ALL DAY yesterday (there went our dinner with Daddy after work - he was on shift and we were going to go and meet with him *sad face*), and a cold front has now come through. Kellen was rubbing one eye pretty badly last night and woke up this morning telling me that it still hurt, so I'm not sure what's going on with that. As you can well imagine, we're concerned about taking him to Olsen field, where it's almost always 10-15 degrees colder than what the temperature actually is...just the way that the field and stands are set up..ahh...decisions, decisions. Perhaps it will be better tomorrow and we'll be able to take him then...I think the game's at 1:00 PM on Sunday.
We'll see! As for now, we're just enjoying the family time...and I don't want to miss it...Post more later!
No comments:
Post a Comment