We got home from work and school today, and Kellen was watching Tatum in the living room while I was changing clothes...all of the sudden I heard an incredibly loud thud - and crying. Loud crying. Tatum had pulled over one of the TV trays...Kellen was crying because he thought Tatum was hurt and he couldn't stop her - stop it - and she was crying becauase she was scared and she HAD actually hit her head...Poor thing! She had a huge red knot on her head - so Kellen ran to get the boo boo ice, and we tried to get her to sit still long enough to put the ice on it, but well...
So I not only had to comfort Tatum because she had actually gotten hurt, but I had to comfort Kellen because Tatum had gotten hurt! He just couldn't stand to see her hurt...really...he was almost inconsolable.
No comments:
Post a Comment