Tatum seems to be...she hasn't gotten sick since this morning at ~ 7 AM. Yay! That makes me SO happy...I called and talked with the nurse at the pediatrician's office this morning and she confirmed that we were doing all of the correct things for her...nursing as often as she wanted, checking her hydration levels, output, etc. She also said that the cases that they've seen recently (and they have - which confirms that there is something going around) have cycled through in a few days, depending on the baby, its immune system, age, etc. I'm hoping that tonight and tomorrow continue along this path. Maybe we really are at the tail end of this with her. Oh wait. Should I have typed that? I certainly hope I didn't just jinx myself there.
Matt seems to be doing well - he actually ate some and seems to be doing better.
Me, on the other hand, I'm just weak. Perhaps it's because I haven't eaten anything - quite literally - all day long. I've managed to drink three cups of hot tea (decaf) today. That's it. I've been trying to stay hydrated, but that's all I could make myself drink.
I'm going to try some toast now. Wish me luck!
Wellness, it's a beautiful thing probably most appreciated when it's missing. Even for a short time.
No comments:
Post a Comment