I walked into daycare today to feed Tatum, and had BOTH of the teachers tell me how she KNEW it was lunchtime and how she had been eyeing the lunch that two of the older kids were having. (They get the daycare lunch at 11, I get there to nurse her ~ 12:15 or so...- trust me, she isn't starving) So apparently they're thinking (and they're probably right) that she's ready for the table food for lunch.
*sigh*
I'M NOT READY FOR HER TO BE EATING TABLE FOOD YET!
I gave her a teeny tiny bit of our spaghetti noodles the other night, and she gobbled them right up.
Where did eight and a half months go?
And Kellen...wow.
He's SUCH a GREAT big brother!!! And such a good helper!
He's transformed from my little angel to a little boy. When exactly did that happen? I can't put my finger on it, but it certainly happened. I'm excited to see the boy he's growing into, but I think I'm just having a sentimental day...
No comments:
Post a Comment