-Relapse-
I took her to daycare today. She hadn't gotten sick since yesterday at 7AM, so silly me thought it was actually safe to do that so that I could actually try and get some rest (BIG kudos to those of you who don't have that daycare option for when you get sick...wow!). Anyway, I was trying to take it easy and re-hydrate myself...and got a call at 2:30...she had thrown up and they were going to watch her closely...if she threw up again I would need to come and get her. Sure enough...another phone call at 3:30...and mind you she hadn't had anything since her bottle at noon and then solids ~ 2.
UG! Poor thing! I REALLY thought that she was over this thing! But apparently I'm not the only one that this bug is tricking...several of the kids have been out, been asymptomatic, come back, and gotten sick again.
No comments:
Post a Comment