Thursday, March 20, 2008

Full of "I love you's"

So Kellen and I have been having discussions about how he knows that I love him, and what things that Mommy and Daddy do that make him feel loved, etc. As I tucked him into bed last night, he tells me that he knows that I love him, because I tell him that all of the time.

In fact, he goes on to say, his heart is going to break because it's so full of "I love you's" - but he won't die.

So I ask him if he means that his love bucket is full and it's overflowing with love.

Yes, it's dumping over, was his response.

Now doesn't that just want to make YOUR heart melt some?

ETA: So after tucking Kellen in tonight, he tells me that his heart had a hole in it and all of his "I love you's" fell out, so he needed more. Glad to oblige. Then, we he had his fill of those, he told me that his heart was full of "I love you's" but that now he needed for me to fill him up with kisses around his face (and he proceeded to point all over his face where he wanted me to give him kisses).

Just hilarious and so heart warming! What a sweetie!

1 comment:

  1. James has been especially love-y lately. I love it. Miss you, chica. We should talk again sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete