1 - 4.4 miles (split into 3 different walks with Jacey in the stroller; 1 to walk Kellen to school, another long walk during the day, and the 3rd to pick Kellen up from school + a half mile)
2 - .8 miles (walked Jacey in the stroller to take Kellen to school)
21 - 2 miles - 22 min total (1 mile - 8:40)
22 - 1.03 miles (1 mile - 8:56)
23 - 1.03 miles (1 mile - 8:33)
February total = 9.26 miles
February miles/day = 0.32 miles/day
It wasn't a great month for running (hello, captain obvious). But it also rained for at least 12 of the 29 days of the month. So...given my incredibly small window of running opportunity...well, let's just say that the weather made it a little more difficult to get the mileage in.
However, I will just give myself a little credit on my speed. Sub 10 minute miles?? Really?? Then to top that off and pull sub 9 minute miles???
What the heck???
I have no idea what's going on, and obviously I didn't keep up the pace for any considerable distance. But.
I did it.
Perhaps the greater speed is the stress relief I needed after a months worth of a particular sick child?
2012 Recap:
January total = 31.24 (31 days) [MET GOAL]
February total = 9.26 (29 days)
No comments:
Post a Comment